yuhui

yuhui is bored

Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Friday, February 25, 2005
rsg school song.
School Song

From High Olympus flows to us the glory
On us the sacred fire descends.
Rise, sisters, rise, the world is all before ye
Fear not to grasp what fortune sends.

Sisters in learning and sisters at heart
Life lies before us, here's luck to the start.

A little while the sun shines high above us
And youth's elixir fills our veins.
The magic fire, that moves the god to love us
The fire by which the will attains.

Sisters in learning and sisters at heart
Life lies before us, here's luck to the start.

So heart to heart we'll scale
the heights of learning
No mean desires our days shall shame.
Whole-hearted, true,
with pride and ardour burning
On sisters, on, to life and fame.

Sisters in learning and sisters at heart
Life lies before us, here's luck to the start.

I Dream

In my mind
I can climb
All the mountains that surround me
My spirits there, where eagles dare to fly

In my heart
There's a spark
That can light the world around me
An open door, where i am sure where dreams are

It doesn't matter if i win
Or the colour of my skin
Cause the race is all about
Believing in yourself

And I Dream
I can run
Like the wind
And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I Dream
I can be
The hero that's in me
When I Dream, I Dream

If there s a time
In your life
When the odds are so against you
There s no defeat, if all you keep is pride
First or last
Slow or fast
There s a dignity that makes you
Keep driving on, when world s have come apart
It doesn t matter rich or poor
Or the things you ve done before
Cause the race is all about
Believing in yourself

And I Dream
I can run
Like the wind
And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I Dream
I can be
The hero that's in me
When I Dream, I Dream

I Dream
Of the moment
That forever will be golden
When the torch is passed
Only dreams will last
That are shared by everyone

And I Dream
I can run
Like the wind
And be strong
When my heart just wants to give in
I Dream
I can be
The hero that's in me
When I Dream, I Dream

Go the Distance

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a great warm welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keep saying
This is where I'm meant to be

I will find my way
I can go the distance
I'll be there someday
If I can be strongI know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my whileI would go most anywhere to feel like I belong

I am on my way
I can go the distance
I don't care how far
Somehow I'll be strong
I know ev'ry mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong
posted by chanyuhui @ 22:05  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: chanyuhui
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER